CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Memory Lane

My friend Tracie put up a "tag" where you go to your pictures folder, find the 4th folder and then post the 4th picture. That photo was a really bad one with several people having their eyes closed, but this was the next one.


This was taken in November 2001 as a Christmas present for my parents. Holy crap we all look different! Will didn't even know who half the people were. He asked me "who is that red girl?" I think Alex and Pat are the most drastically different. Alex was only 10 so that explains her difference. Pat had been out of the hospital for less than 2 months and was still on a heavy dose of steroids that made his face all swollen. I forget how different it made him look till I see these pictures.

Tom (my sister's then boyfriend, now husband) was taking the pictures. But I can't leave him out of memory lane.


And I have always loved this one too. I wonder who's idea it was to be in the trees?

Fun memories :)

3 comments:

Sue said...

Wow. You DO all look really different. Makes me smile. This is how I met and got to know everyone--when they looked like this. I remember thinking Will looked even more like Jesus than Aaron.

There's a similar picture hanging up in my parents' house, by their front door. I think it was taken in 2000. Wow. Every time I look at that it's amazing how different we all look.

Britta said...

I guess I know when I started to gain all that weight! Love the love handles. Plus,that was when I had a really bad dye job at Bon Lossee and they could only cover it by going darker. But Tom sure had awesome hair back then. Good times.

Maiken said...

I really thought I looked better with that shade of hair color.