CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Published?

So I was just informed that a photo I took in London was chosen to be included in an online photo guidebook called Schmap. Their photos are all ones that have been posted on Flickr. I think we got some cool shots in London, but I'll admit this isn't the one I would have guessed they would choose.

It is of the rooms used as refrigerators in the Tudor Kitchens at Hampton Court Palace. You don't get anything for being chosen other than your name included with the photo. Oh well, still kind of cool.

7 comments:

Maiken said...

I think it's a very interesting picture, and the fact that it was sought after by someone who wants to show other views of London is a big compliment.

Sue said...

Wow Kari...Ms. photographer. That's awesome! :)

Megan said...

I think it's way cool!! Scott's always hoping something like that will happen to him, but no go yet. Congrats!

Johnsons said...

Congrats Kari, that is way cool. I saw your comment on Wades blog. Do you care if I add you to the class one?

Britta said...

Very cool - I always wish I could be known for my photography - but that would require actual skill.

Andrea said...

That's awesome Kari!

Bob said...

Hey Kari - whats that they say about everyone gets their own 15 minutes of fame. Wow! Nice photo. Why is it that I have to read your blog to find out about your photo fame? I guess I should pay more attention at home. Love You.
Dad