CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Why I love my job

Pat dropped Will off at my work before the carnival today so that I could show off his costume and take him trick-or-treating around our building. He is usually extremely shy around anyone except my immediate family, and today was no exception. It didn't help that people were also dressed in costumes that he thought were scary. He didn't want to leave the safety of my cubicle. My boss Scott got him to venture out by offering to color with him. I'm not sure how many other people have a boss that would get down on the floor with your child and color, but man I'm lucky.
(sorry about the shaky camera)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!

Andrea said...

Oh man, that's really cute. Scott is so nice.

Britta said...

The Judge was totally like that. He loved Ella to pieces. I love how Will seems to make everything wreck at some point.

Kristen said...

I miss Scott! Aaron and I always talk about how he was the ideal boss. And by the way, Will has great form with holding his crayon!

Tracie Bramhall said...

You gotta love Scott. He is such a great guy.